The “Mobility Plus” Program is a competition-based initiative addressed to scientific and academic staff as well as Ph. D. students willing to conduct research in top research and academic centres abroad.
Who can apply?
The program is addressed to young scientists, not older than 35 years old:
- employed in Polish scientific entities or research institutes; or
- doing their Ph. D. studies in Poland.
What can be funded?
The aim of the program is to cover participant’s and his/her family’s living expenses abroad.
The financial support may be granted for 6-36 months in the following amounts:
- PLN 10 000 a month for the participant,
- PLN 2 000 a month for his/her spouse,
- PLN 1 000 a month for each of his/her minor children.
The above amounts may be increased by 30 % if the research is conducted in a member state of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
In addition, the participant, his/her spouse and minor children may obtain financial support for their travel expenses incurred while travelling between the place of their permanent residence in Poland and a city where the hosting institution is located.
When and how to apply?
Proposals shall be submitted to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education via OSF no later than 15 April 2015. The attachment no. 3 to the call for proposals shall be printed and delivered to the address of the Ministry likewise by 15 April 2015:
Ministry of Science and Higher Education
Hoża 20 St.
What are the evaluation criteria for proposals?
Proposals shall be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- scientific quality of the research to be carried out, including its contribution to the development of a given field of science or application of research results in Poland;
- participant’s academic background;
- quality of a hosting institution, including the academic background of participant’s supervisor from the hosting institution;
- added value of the mobility to participant’s career development.
Where to find further information?
To obtain detailed information, please contact Anna Koržinek.
Details about the Program are also available in Polish in the Announcement of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 26 April 2012 on establishing the “Mobility Plus” Program and the call for proposals of 11 February 2015.